OUR MODERN LOGISTICS SYSTEM
Up to date: In order to ensure the reliable supply of goods to our wholesale customers and the Hammer specialist stores, we dispose of one of the most modern warehouse and logistics systems in Europe. Three state-of-the-art central warehouses at strategically favourable locations in Germany ensure above-average speed of delivery.
Apart from logistics and optimal stocking, it is our qualified staff that constitutes the basic prerequisite for long-term partnerships. Our friendly and excellently trained field staff always ensures the best service quality.
STATE-OF-THE-ART TECHNOLOGIES ENSURE PARTICULARLY FAST, SECURE AND CONVENIENT ORDER PROCESSING
- All current stock levels can be called up at any time by means of IT.
- Optimal processing of the entire turnover of goods via computer-aided control systems, state-of-the-art high-bay warehouses, warehouse lifts and large storage capacities.
- Uniform merchandise management system with a direct connection to the head office at all Hammer specialist stores – for high flexibility and quick response to special customer requests.
- Delivery usually within 24 hours after receipt of the order.
- Entirely paperless order processing via EDI from order to payment with our core suppliers.
- Demand-oriented automatic disposition also for the central warehouses.
THE STORAGE AND LOGISTICS SYSTEM OF THE BRUEDER SCHLAU GROUP ENABLES
- Above average turnover rate
- Flexible, demand-oriented storage
- Highest reliability in delivery
At least 30,000 stock items are immediately available at the Brueder Schlau Group. Our warehouse locations have a storage capacity of 48,000 square meters.